The E436 from MicW is a professional miniature condenser clip-on microphone with an omni-directional polar pattern. It has dynamic range from 35 dB to 130 dB and flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz.
The E436 has a unique mechanical design with removable cable and military standard SMB connector. It can be connected to 48V phantom power using the MicW PI48 adaptor. The microphone housing is designed using stainless steel and it has high moisture resistance.
The E436 is an ideal choice for miking up various musical instruments, spot miking in live recording, stage use as well as in TV and broadcast work.
- Type: Pre-polarised condenser
- Directionality: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity (± 2 dB): 12.5 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL (<1% THD): 130 dB
- 48V phantom power required
- Connector: SMB (body), SMB to XLR-3 adapter cable (male, 3m length)
- Dimensions: 7 mm nom. diameter (capsule) x 24 mm length
Standard Warranty: 1 year