The E216 from MicW is an omni-directional microphone that uses a 1/2 inch E-series microphone capsule. It offers extraordinary performance at low costs. Its polymer diaphragm covered by a thin gold layer and copper housing yields a flat frequency response out to 20 kHz with excellent dynamic range and low self-noise.
The E216 is the ideal choice for miking delicate instruments, and for spot miking during live performances and/or with TV and broadcast productions.
This E216 kit is sold as a matched-pair system.
- Type: Pre-polarised condenser
- Directionality: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity (± 2 dB): 30 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL (<1% THD): 135 dB
- 48V phantom power required
- Connector: XLR-3 (male)
- Dimensions: 12.7 mm nom. diameter (capsule) x 155 mm length
Standard Warranty: 1 year