The E150 series from MicW is a modular capsule, small-diaphragm, condenser microphone kit. This kit is sold as a matched pair system.
With the E150 Series, MicW once again breaks new ground. A micro-perforated stainless steel panel is used as a front grille - an incredible 2,300 holes with a diameter of just 0.25mm!
The resulting effect on the sound is significant. Popping and sibilance are greatly reduced without any negative impact on the overall quality.
This technology is very common in aerospace and industrial audio measurement. It enables every nuance of the signal is transmitted unaltered. Recordings sound extremely natural, with high resolution and transient response.
- Type: Pre-polarised condenser
- Directionality: E151-Cardioid, E152-Hypercardioid, E153-Omni
- Sensitivity (± 3 dB): -42 dB (re. 1V/Pa)
- Max. SPL (<1% THD): 135 dB
- 48V phantom power required
- Connector: XLR-3 (Male)
- Dimensions: 20 mm nom. diameter (capsule) x 155 mm length
Standard Warranty: 1 year