The CN201 from MicW is a compact omni-directional microphone that uses the similar 1/2" capsule as the N201. Due to the small footprint of the CN models, it makes them very suitable for direct instrument miking in orchestral environments.
The CN201-pair is a state-of-the-art stereo kit featuring two matched CN201 microphones. Each pair is guaranteed with a sensitivity match to within 0.5 dB and are phase-matched to within 5º.
- Type: Pre-polarised condenser
- Directionality: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity (± 2 dB): 40 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL (<1% THD): 135 dB
- Integral 3-pin XLR cable (male, 3m length)
- 48V phantom power required
- Dimensions: 12.7 mm nom. diameter x 22 mm length
Standard Warranty: 1 year